Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another Update!


I am on a ROLL here!..lol..I read some of my old postings..*okay okay..there's only 2..I know but I read my first one* and realize there's been some wonderful changes.


I signed on three new daughters with Pure Romance and I want to acknowledge them. Since I am in Hillsboro..and you might not be?..you can very well be close to them and want to either purchase or book a party with them. My first Daughter is Dinah Wilson from Red Bluff, California..she's DEAF so if you are deaf and would like to book with someone that knows ASL..she's your girl!!! her email is dinahwilson@pureromance.com . My second Daughter is from Shawnee, Oklahoma but she will soon be moving to San Deigo in a couple months..her name is Talena Ford! Great gal...she's hearing and just full of fire!..her email is talenaford@pureromance.com , she got her own daughter who is in Shawnee as well. Her name is Crystal Yates. crystalyates@pureromance.com ..last but not least!!! Heidi Sharman is from Battleground, Washington. She's hearing as well and is raring to go!.. heidisharman@pureromance.com ..as you can see, Pure Romance is NOT about competition..we are all sisters..we all help each other out..and support each other! ARE you interested in becoming a consultant?.. Sign up under me and you won't regret it!..we do the training, you get great deals, make good money..*granted, it's work but it's rewarding..how much you earn depends on YOU* and make new friends!..I have made so many new friends..been to so many retreats and will be attending a convention in Las Vegas Paid for with Pure Romance money that I earned. You get the chance to earn or win wonderful trips. I am part of a GREAT and Successful Upline and I am looking forward to creating My own downline. I feel and know that I would be a great sponsor and will be with you every step of the way. Don't be afraid..there's NO excuse you can't do this! I quit one of my jobs and went part time with another..but with all the training I got..it gave me the self esteem and time to get another full time job that was just for ME. I was able to purchase a new car today!! a brand new 2008 Toyota Yaris!


Okay..enuff of this gushing!..but truly..I am really happy..it's been a long time since I could say that and mean it..


No comments: